Ride starts in Bedford, MA- Spire Corporation 40 Wiggins Avenue, Bedford, MA
(There will be ample on-site parking available- see the 2014 Athlete Guide for more information.
Ride ends at Okemo Mountain in Ludlow, VT (time to party!)
Download the 2014 Ride Cue sheet:
132 Miles, 8,475 Feet of climbing including three Category 3 climbs:
- “The Primer” – an irritating little six mile 4% grade climb at mile 30.
- “The Leviathan” – a long and arduous 5 mile- category 3 climb at mile 75
- “Bartonsville” - Classic New England section, starts with a cruise through the Bartonsville covered bridge and then starts a climb up a single lane old road, through the Vermont Village of Bartonsville and through the area woods. Climb is 4 miles in length with a 1 mile section on unpaved hard pack. Epic!
- “The Homestretch” – not really a single climb but more like having a stone in your shoe… it starts at mile 110 and then continues with 20 miles of annoying uphill until you get to Ludlow, VT
- “Big Daddy’s Revenge” – a nasty 2.25 mile- 8% grade climb (with portions at 12%) at the finish!
Go to the Ride with GPS site http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4946367 for detailed course map. You can also generate a GPX or other files types directly from this site.