The Admission Process
By design, the B2VT Ride is not for everyone. This ride is for cyclists who are physically and mentally tough, excel in the face of challenges, abide by the rules of the road, and can ride 134 miles with over 8,000 feet of climbing in one day at an average pace of 16 mph or faster. The B2VT ride is not for novice cyclists. It is one of the most challenging bike rides in New England and if you sign up, you are expected to finish within the allotted time frame. We do not offer sag wagon service to the finish, you must finish on your own except under extreme circumstances (medical emergency). If you do not think you can complete the entire ride on your own, you should not sign up!
The 2017 registration link can be found here.
NOTE: The 2017 B2VT field is filled to capacity. If you wish to put your name on our wait list, please inquire with Bill Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any open spots that become available will be given to athletes on the wait list on a first-come first-served basis.
$249 ride fee + service charge (from the registration processing company)
Optional additional $50 for rider, bike and gear transport from Okemo Mountain in VT back to the starting line in Bedford, MA or you can elect to stay with you and your family at the Jackson Gore Inn at Okemo for a special package rate. See details here.
Your ride fee includes:
- Massive quantities of (your own) blood, sweat, and tears
- 2016 commemorative bike jersey
- Transportation for your dry clothes from, Bedford to Okemo
- Ride Support from Mavic and Cycle Loft
- 3 fully stocked rest stops
- Shower facilities at finish line at Okemo Mountain
- 2 Pints of refreshing Harpoon beer
- Dinner and party at Okemo Mountain in VT
- Finisher’s T-shirt
Optional (extra fees apply):
- Return Bus Transportation for you and your bike/gear (via truck) back to the starting point
- Special package rate for rider and family/friends for overnight stay at the Jackson Gore Village at Okemo Mountain Resort. More details available here.
Note: B2VT Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.