SCHEDULED REST/WATER STOPS
There are three B2VT rest stops planned for the ride and multiple convenience stores along the route. Bring cash or credit card to purchase water or food in case you run low before one of the scheduled rest stops.
The B2VT official rest stops are planned as follows:
Mile 38: Rest Stop #1 – Ashby Elementary School, 911 Main Street, Ashby, MA
- Full Rest Stop with water, gatorade, bananas, oranges, Clif bars, and INFINIT endurance drink. Portajons onsite for B2VT riders.
Note: there are several convenience stores along the course if you need food/restrooms in between the rest stops.
Mile 80: Rest Stop #2 – Chesterfield, NH. Town Hall – 524 Route 63, Chesterfield, NH (top of the Leviathan)
- Full Rest Stop: with water, gatorade, soda, bananas, oranges, salty snacks, Clif bars and gels, INFINIT, Pickle Power. Portajons onsite for B2VT riders. **See special needs bag details below.
Mile 101: Rest Stop #3 – Bellows Falls, VT. 1 Automatic Drive, Bellows Falls, VT
- Full Rest Stop: with water, gatorade, bananas, oranges, salty snacks, Clif bars and gels, INFINIT, Pickle Power. Portajons onsite for B2VT riders.
Mile 135: *NEW* Rest Stop #4 – Felchville, VT.
- Just 15 miles before the finish and right before a big climb!
Two additional important items:
- Though support is provided in the form of rest stops and on course technical support (Cycle Loft mechanics will be on the course), each rider is responsible for him/herself and should bring everything necessary to complete the ride with little or no support including money to buy additional food if necessary.
- NEW THIS YEAR – SPECIAL NEEDS BAG. We will provide each rider with a plastic drawstring bag at the start of the ride to put extra gear and food in. We will transport the bag from the start to rest stop #2 (mile 80). Note: we are allocating one gel and one bar per rider at the rest stops. If you need additional nourishment or have your own favorite bars or gels you should plan to take them with you at the start and also pack some extras in your special needs bag so you can replenish at rest stop #2 (mile 80).